A plethora of tech features make the Women’s Ski-Doo X-Team Jacket a go-to when you’re in need of warmth on the trails. Built tough with 100% waterproof coverage, breathability and windproof protection, this jacket keeps the elements from interrupting your ride. 200g of PrimaLoft® Black insulation teams up with Radiant Core technology to hold in warmth, while the 100% sealed seams and logos and insulated double center front flap keep out moisture and icy winds. Multiple pockets including two hand pockets, one Napoleon pocket with chamois and one inner mesh pocket ensure your essentials are safe, while the allover reflectivity gets you noticed even in low light. Take on the trails with fashion, functionality, and warmth on your side in this standout jacket.
Features & Specs:
• 100% waterproof, breathable and windproof
• 200g of PrimaLoft® Black insulation
• Seams and logos 100% sealed
• Fabric performance 10,000mm/5,000g
• Water-resistant Teflon coating
• Radiant Core technology to keep warm
• Additional removable collar to seal air entry
• Two hand pockets, 1 napoleon pocket with chamois and 1 inner mesh pocket
• 360° reflective details for maximum visibility
• Polar fleece at front body and top arms for added warmth
• Double center front flap insulated for heat retention and wind protection
• E LinQ system wire cable
• Powder skirt
• Shaped sleeves
• Adjustable cuffs
• Laser cut wrist gaiter
• YKK zippers throughout and YKK AquaGuard at hand pockets
• 2-way zipper at center front
• Inside Cell Phone pocket
• Underarm vent
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.