Designed by active riders who demand performance and comfort, Ski-Doo’s Tec+ Boots feature 600 g PrimaLoft ECO FOOTWEAR insulation for maximum comfort. The sole is made of a tough rubber that is softer than many other boots on the market for excellent traction. One tough snowmobile boot, right down to its Kevlar-reinforced laces.
- Removable insole.
- Unisex, smaller sizes added for ladies.
- Extreme impact protection in tongue for lower shin.
- Kevlar reinforced laces.
- Moisture-wicking inner liner material.
- 600 g PrimaLoft ECO FOOTWEAR insulation for maximum comfort.
- Leather outer layer incorporates HydroGuard† waterproof membrane.
- Tapered rear shape for better achilles and ankle support.
- Abrasion and impact resistant ice breaker toe piece.
- Aggressive, durable anti-slip outsole for running board traction.
If an item you are looking for is out of stock please call our online sales department at 920-233-3313 and they will assist and review manufacture availability or potentially dealer locate the item.