Combining warmth, functionality and safety, the Ski-Doo Vasa Jacket is a new style in our outerwear collection that features the Exo Float System, a flotation aid which assists riders to stay afloat and quickly escape during the critical moments after an accidental ice breakthrough when worn with the Vasa Highpants. Boasting polar fleece at the front and upper arms as well as 200g of insulation and sealed critical seams and logos, the Vasa Jacket traps in warmth so you can ride all day in comfort. The E LinQ routing system ensures you can easily keep your plug-in accessories connected and out of the way, while a range of pockets and reflective details increase the utility factor and balance the Vasa Jacket’s form and functionality.
Features & Specs:
• Critical seams and logos sealed
• 200g insulation + 60g Exo Float technology
• Fabric performance 5,000mm/5,000g
• Durable water repellent coating
• Polar fleece at front body and top arms
• Reflective details on back and sleeves for maximum visibility
• E LinQ system wire cable
• Underarm vents
• Inner cuff
• Brushed knit inside collar
• Adjustable bottom hem and sleeve cuffs
• Mesh at hem and as sleeves for water drainage
• Two hand pockets
• YKK zippers throughout
• Inside Cell Phone pocket
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.