Featuring all of the bells and whistles you need when you’re exploring the backcountry, the BC Kona+ Jacket is a performance powerhouse without extra bulk. A step-up from our classic BC Kona Jacket, this enhanced model boasts a plethora of features to keep you protected in the backcountry – giving it the distinction of being called our “Swiss Army Knife” of backcountry riding jackets. Featuring a 2-way adjustable and removable hood and interior powder skirt, this jacket has the key elements required for performance as you ride. Built with a 2-ply Sympatex® Membrane that is 100% waterproof, breathable and windproof, the BC Kona+ keeps wet snow and wind gusts alike at bay. Waterproof zippers team up with 100% sealed seams and logos to ensure moisture doesn’t rain on your parade. Plus, details like traditional hand pockets, an auxillary zipper at the collar for added comfort and airflow at the neck, reflective accents and backpack-friendly venting make this jacket a functional essential for mountain riders.
Features & Specs:
• Sympatex membrane 100% waterproof, breathable and windproof
• 2-ply Sympatex membrane technology with lifetime warranty
• 100% sealed seams
• 2-in-1 adjustable and removable hood
• Removable powder skirt
• Vent system at tricep with waterproof zipper
• Reflective details for optimized visibility
• Two hand pockets for lifestyle use
• Chest pocket placed high for avalanche backpack strap
• Hood fit with regular helmet size
• Pocket on forearm
• Collar extension zipper, off-set
• E LinQ system
• Laser cut wrist gaiter
• Inside Cell Phone pocket
• Inside Beanie pocket
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.