Built to keep the weather out while you’re riding hard in the backcountry, the BC Kona Highpants balance durability, mobility, and comfort in one sturdy package. The breathable 2-ply Sympatex® membrane is waterproof while knee-high water-resistant side zippers allow for easy on/off and keep the water out. The reinforced inner legs, seat, knees, shins and bottom hem and fleece-lined seat ensure a comfortable ride, and reflective details keep you visible in low-light conditions. A cargo pocket at the thigh and a bib pocket offer storage for your essentials, and suspenders with one-side adjustment let you modify the fit to your liking.
Features & Specs:
• 2-ply Sympatex® membrane with lifetime warranty
• Reinforcement in Cordura fabric at seat, crotch and bottom hem
• 100% sealed seams and logos
• Stretch fabric at side bib for extra comfort
• Fleece at seat
• Shaped knees
• Storm gaiters with boot to lace snap connector
• Reinforcement at inner legs, seat, knees, shins and bottom hem for abrasion resistance
• 2-way knee-high water-resistant side zippers
• 2-way front zipper
• Reflective details for optimized visibility
• Cargo pocket with ease pleat
• Suspenders with 1 side adjustment
• Bib pocket for smaller items
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.