For deep powder and epic conditions, you need the BC Aspect Monosuit for superior coverage and protection in one no fuss package. Maximum mobility is achieved with a lightweight, stretchy 3L shell that doesn’t skimp on tech. The Sympatex® Membrane is 100% waterproof, windproof and ultra-breathable, ensuring you can move freely while staying dry through rugged, snowy mountain landscapes. Store your must-haves in the beacon pocket on the right leg, which makes access convenient. A sleek, no frills design and optimal fit complete this alpine favorite.
Features & Specs:
• Sympatex Membrane 100% waterproof, breathable and windproof
• 3-ply Sympatex Toulon membrane technology with lifetime warranty
• Reinforcement in Cordura fabric at bottom hem
• 100% sealed seams and logos
• Water-resistant zippers
• 3-way adjustment hood, integrated hood
• Removable suspenders
• Backpack friendly underarm venting
• Airflow vents (Air in at front, air out at back tricep)
• Full length 2-way zipper at side leg
• Storm gaiters and adjustment at ankle
• Cargo sized pockets and beacon/radio pockets holder
• Two side pockets placed high for avalanche backpack strap and an inside cell phone pocket
• Reflective details for optimized visibility
• E LinQ system
• Articulated sleeves and knees
• Goggle wipe inside pocket
• Improved boot strap adjustment and boot hook
• Adjustable waistband
• Inside Beanie pocket
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.