Premium goat leather construction, weatherproofing and high-quality insulation make the BC Aspect Long Gloves the perfect glove for mountain riding. These breathable gloves boast a waterproof and windproof Sympatex® membrane and light PrimaLoft® insulation on the back of the hand. PrimaLoft® Grip Control on the palms pairs with shaped and articulated fingers for superior control. Xstatic mesh lining is perfect for moisture management while finger-mounted lens wipes keep your line of sight clear. To ensure the perfect fit, wide and long cuffs with elastic cord adjustments allow you to cinch them over your sleeves.
Features & Specs:
• Pittards goat leather is durable and resistant to the elements, stain resistant
• Sympatex fabric 2L
• Light insulation at back hand (60gr PrimaLoft® Gold) and grip taped insulation at palm, for warmth without compromising grip (60gr PrimaLoft® Grip Control)
• Waterproof and windproof membrane
• Xstatic mesh lined for antibacterial and stay dry moisture management
• Wide and long cuff with elastic cord adjustment and puller at hem to fit over the sleeve
• Inside adhesive technology for a better grip control
• Shaped and articulated fingers for maximum grip control
• Conductive leather at index for touchscreen
• Wiper on left index + suede at back thumb for lens wipe
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.