When only the best will do, reach for the all-new Advex Sport Radiant Helmet, designed with industry-leading features and first-of-its-kind technology. This dual-sport snowmobile helmet has everything an active rider needs: A lightweight M-Forge composite shell for high-tech protection and less rider fatigue. Adjustable vents and a heated shield to keep your sightline clear and the fog at bay. Plus, an innovative Jet style full-face opening that allows for quick sips and unmuffled chats. The new Ski-Doo Advex Helmet is also the first piece of protective gear designed to readily integrate with the Vibe Communications System from BRP, so you can stay in touch with your fellow riders all day long. Get ready for a whole new riding experience! DOT and ECE certified.
– 4-year limited warranty.
– Lightweight M-FORGE® Composite shell
– Innovative and safe full face access opening
– Adjustable and easily removable peak
– Amplified heated visor visor with pivot contact system with integrated adjustable vent
– Sun visor heated chamber.
– eLinQ rear magnet connector.
– Lightweight battery-less rear LED light for added rider safety.
– Retractable amber sun visor for best vision in snow conditions.
– Prescription eyeglasses friendly.
– Adjustable humidity extractor vents.
– NCS System: Reduces noise
– Optional side LED utility light.
– Optional VIBE Mesh made for winter integrated communication system, with never lose power feature when plugged in
– Neck skirt to reduce air intrusion.
– Humidity control with breathguard mask system
– Operate all features with gloved hands.
– 2 shell sizes and 4 EPS size for better fit and comfort.
– Ratcheting quick-release chin strap.
– Recyclable helmet shell for minimal environmental impact.
– Aerodynamic shape to reduce neck fatigue.
– 1895 g ± for size large.
– 1965 g ± for size large with peak
– D.O.T. and ECE 2206 certified